TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Next Speedpainting challenge

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 21st 2005#166846 Report
Imo, make the figure more centrally located in the composition, then, determine how to make the background look stylized without using filters.

THEN, the hair should be flying upward, if she is falling downward.

Fortunately it's still prelimimary to change some of this stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2005#166847 Report
i did the hair in the other direction (going in the proper direction) and didn't care for it, the image isn't really meant to be actual to the real forces of gravity, form over function : /.

Same thing where the girl is placed, in the center, the tension of the image is lost. i seldom place anything in the center of an image.

the items that have filters are the sky and the type (words)- it's impossible for me to produce this image in the manner in which i would prefer with out investing an additional chunk of time and i wanted to just show where i was going with this piece... instead of leaving the girl in stasis on a blue background...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2005#166848 Report
i forgot to mention that the empire state building was done using my water color brushes, instead of straight up paint brushes, i wanted a difference to the girl and the rest of the piece...

ok, i ramble...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum