TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Fluid Simulations

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 7th 2005#171282 Report
Hey,

Where's everyone @? :eek:

Here is some fluid simulations I've been working on via Maya/Fluids.

Clouds & Sky simulation

Bombed building simulation

Comment/Critiques are most welcome.

Regards
Fess
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2005#171297 Report
The water in the first simulation looks really amazing, but the clouds should be bigger and fluffier I think so they move a little slower, other than that it's great.

As for the building one, the buildings look really good, but the smoke seems to trail a little to far I think. There's just something weird about it, I can't seem to explain or figure out.

They look great so far though
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2005#171303 Report
The water in the first simulation looks really amazing, but the clouds should be bigger and fluffier I think so they move a little slower, other than that it's great.

Thanks. I agree that the clouds could be improved. Slower & distorted would look more realistic

As for the building one, the buildings look really good, but the smoke seems to trail a little to far I think. There's just something weird about it, I can't seem to explain or figure out.

Yeah, the wind is to intense for the scale of the scene. It was just a (hurried) simulation to see how the plume would travel around the different buildings.

You a moderator now? Congats...

Fess
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171311 Report
I've been a moderator for a really long time now, probably like 3 years or so. :P But thanks on the congrats anyways hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum