TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need Help with sliced banner (header)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163572 Report
[QUOTE=alenxVR6]here is your page

http://www.alenx.net/various/[/QUOTE] :eek:
I received your email and have to take some time to understand this. I wish I knew what I was doing! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163573 Report
[QUOTE=!mo0chan!]The thing that's going on with the air_x banner is that pank has the actual banner align to the left, and the container that's in it has the repeating streak pattern on the right.

Therefore, what you need is the banner, a repeating background that'll be seamless with either end of the banner, and the container for it i.e. div.[/QUOTE]It's starting to make some sense. Thanks for the input. I have to fool around and see if I can get the code right! It's that "repeating streak pattern" part that has me sort of stumped. How did Pank create that?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163580 Report
Make a selection, hold down alt+hold down the appropriate arrow key.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2004#163581 Report
[QUOTE=!mo0chan!]Make a selection, hold down alt+hold down the appropriate arrow key.[/QUOTE]I know I'm making this harder than it really is but I guess I'm over my head. I have noi idea what you're talking about! :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2004#163585 Report
[QUOTE=CrossBones]:eek:
I received your email and have to take some time to understand this. I wish I knew what I was doing! :D[/QUOTE]

Let me explain what i did:

I made a table with 2 rows one with the image with your logo aligned to left, in the other row i aligned the second image to the right, fromm the third image i made a pattern...

then i set that pattern as a table background...

I'll email you detailed instructions when i get a chance. i'll make like a little tutorial...

open the HTML file in your HTML editor and examine the code...

good luck...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2004#163596 Report
[QUOTE=alenxVR6]I'll email you detailed instructions when i get a chance. i'll make like a little tutorial...[/QUOTE]WOW. thanks a lot alenx...that is WAY over and above the call of duty. I appreciate it very much and will look forward to the tutorial when you have a chance.

~ CB
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2004#163602 Report
[QUOTE=CrossBones]WOW. thanks a lot alenx...that is WAY over and above the call of duty. I appreciate it very much and will look forward to the tutorial when you have a chance.

~ CB[/QUOTE]

here it is...I did it fast so layout and design is not something special but information is there.

tutorial

souce files
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 8th 2004#163609 Report
[QUOTE=alenxVR6]here it is...I did it fast so layout and design is not something special but information is there.

tutorial

souce files
[/QUOTE]Okay I'll ahve to play with this. I don't have Dreamweaver, however, and use Adobe GoLive. Should be basically the same. Warning: I may have questions! :p

Thanks, so much.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 8th 2004#163610 Report
[QUOTE=CrossBones]Okay I'll ahve to play with this. I don't have Dreamweaver, however, and use Adobe GoLive. Should be basically the same. Warning: I may have questions! :p

Thanks, so much.[/QUOTE]

well open the HTML file in Adobe GoLive and check out the code and experiment...

good luck
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 8th 2004#163612 Report
[QUOTE=alenxVR6]well open the HTML file in Adobe GoLive and check out the code and experiment...

good luck[/QUOTE]Yep. that's the plan. Just need some "quite time" so I can concentrate around here!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum