TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

GoLive -vs- Dreamweaver

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115625 Report
In my web design book that I bought (Web design in a nutsheel - O'reily) The author taugh all the code and such, and encouraged knowing how to hand code, but highly reccomended using a good WYSIWYG editor like dreamweaver.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115627 Report
Anyway I have to say I only know 30% about dreamwaver and I dont tweak around and I havent used all the capbilities yet, I know it is probably the best I try to focus on the design and quality of the content first before fancy stuff, agree?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115628 Report
Originally posted by Spacemonkey
Dreamweaver over GoLive, only because I learned Dreamweaver first though, you did however not metion Frontpage, but anyone in the web design field knows that's a good thing in a lot of ways. ^_^

That's odd. I've never seen a page that was made by frontpage that didnt look like complete ass.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115646 Report
i agree with fusion "content is 90% of a web site if not more.
Fancy bell and wishes are cool for a minute but if there is nothing to grasp,keep you there then your site fails to do its purpose.

One more point for dream weaver is that it tries to meet "web standars " like thmt validation, one of the biggest points of all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum