TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Flash video watermarking.....help

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 2nd 2003#98148 Report
could any of you guys help me out....
I have to add a watermark on a movie - an avi.... - I was wondering if it was possible to import the movie in flash and add the watermark there -
also will it loose quality? - if so - how much will it loose?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2003#98152 Report
Watermark.. do you just want text over your movie? If so then create a new mc called mymovie.avi. Then import your avi onto your first layer. Rename it to what ever you want. Then create a new layer on top of your movie layer and type out your text. Then still on layer 2 go all the way down to where your movie stops and right click in that frame. Select insert keyframe. Then go to export movie or go to publish settings and play with the .mov settings.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2003#98225 Report
most kind of you - thanks a lot man - this really saves my hide - I have no experience to mention with flash - ....
//bows to venomsok
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2003#98242 Report
HAHA, it's not a problem man. Flash is not as hard as ppl make it out to be. Once you know the basics the possibilities are endless. I personally think it was easier to learn the PS. All you've to do is spend a little time with her and she will treat you nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2003#98274 Report
if you have access to after effects this would easier, just fyi, you could create a new layer with the watermark and make it semi-transparent so it'll show thru, then render the clip.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2003#98366 Report
Originally posted by venomsok
All you've to do is spend a little time with her and she will treat you nice.

LOL - you sure love flash it seems:D
yeah - I'd love to learn it (or she) - but I just can't seem to find the time - every time I say I will learn something a client pops up... It's gotta be a Murphy law somewhere in there...

Fig - that would be nice - but I have an employee who does flash - none that does AfterEffects.... I just wanted to know if it can be done in flash before I made a fool out of myself in front of that kid I'm paying
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2005#171918 Report
this week I found very nice prog exactly for adding watermarks, callouts, etc in your video file...
but anyway there is an opportunity to publish you video in any vied or flash format.. very useful prog, i`ve tested it yesterday and it seemed to be very nice... =) everybody can test it and see how THIS PROG is....

good luck all
:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 16th 2006#173477 Report
[QUOTE=mihai]I have to add a watermark on a movie - an avi...[/QUOTE]

i've also found this:
http://www.geovid.com/VidLogo
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum