TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Books

Page: 1 Reply
May 21st 2001#3943 Report
I was on Amazon and I found a book for Photoshop 6 that looked good. (I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but what are ya gonna do?) It's called Photoshop 6 Effects Magic by Rhoda Grossman and Sherry LondonCan anyone tell me if this is a good book? If not, what do you recommend? Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#3994 Report
I flipped through it once not to long ago at a book store. I didn't seem to be too impressed with it. However i didn't really take a close look. I'll probably be at the store next week sometime, i'll check it out then and give a mini-review
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4011 Report
Hiya DPQ!

Welcome to the group.

I have seen a few things by Rhoda Grossman before but I never looked into them. I can tell ya this though, You will learn from it if you sit down and read it and actually TRY what its telling you.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4054 Report
What, you mean actually listen to what the book says and try it yourself? Thats.....Unheard of, how can anyone survive by doing that *snickers*

Thanks. Glad to be here. Seems like an interesting place.

I was looking at a couple photoshop and web books the other day, but none of them really prompted me to get them. I didn't have time to really look at them but it seems like basic stuff you can find anywhere on the net for free. Keyword here being free. I'll check it out though, i just flipped through it. I suposed because they actually make money off the book it might be a little more indepth than you run of the mill on-line tutorial

I'm waiting for a book i got off Amazon, hopefully it will arrive today. Its call "Don't Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability" Its not a tutorial on how to make webpages, but i guess a really long article on layout.

To The Amazon Page
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum