TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

use the magnetic lasso to pick a piece of an image and move it?

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 2nd 2011#210145 Report
You know how you use the magnetic lasso to pick a piece of an image and move it?...after i select the piece i want to move how do i move it? then i want to save the piece of the image to my desktop not the whole thing ...explain detailed please i havent used photoshop in 4 years.
My blog
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2011#210150 Report

Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2011#210163 Report
hi,
if your want to cut and move.. with a selection made by any of your selection tools..

1. when you place the cursor in the middle of the selection it should change and you can then move...

2. another way .. after the selection, click the move tool... you'll get a little box around it again you can move it

a tip when you have done your selection if you do a right click on it
there will be other options which might be beneficial for you for example you can save the actual selection..

your other question....

to save that piece by itself.... acouple of ways comes to mind

a. if it on a layer(s) select the layers you want to send
then go to menu>scripts
and select export layers...... this creates just the file for layers it will not from I see create a desktop short cut... go to the folder of where you save that new file and do right click and send to desktop

b . i would just do a copy and paste routine into a new file then save the file..., and once done then go that folder and right click on the folder and send shortcut to desktop...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2011#210171 Report
i would just do a copy and paste routine into a new file then save the file..., and once done then go that folder and right click on the folder and send shortcut to desktop...

http://www.belstaffleather.org/belstaff-jackets-womens.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2011#210172 Report
i would just do a copy and paste routine into a new file then save the file..., and once done then go that folder and right click on the folder and send shortcut to desktop...

http://www.belstaffleather.org/belstaff-jackets-womens.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum