TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Picture is getting redder when I paste into photoshop cs4

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 12th 2009#198289 Report
Its been 3 day, whenever I paste a jpeg in photoshop, the colors are off, redder, duller... I resetted the preferences still the same problem, can you help?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2009#198292 Report
It could be your color profile setting. jerrylb clears this problem up here.

Make sure all your profiles match sRGB IEC6 1966-2.1. If you have different color profiles, you can expect to see a color shift.

I hope this helps
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2009#198301 Report
hi,
i can only give you a direction to look... the orginal link i posted on another msg, primarily addressed profile from the standpoint of browsers.... but to me there more to it than that.....

i have run into this issue my self and i end up doing curve adjustments and everything else to make the tonal quality appear to be the same between the orginal and the pasted object... grrr....

but that not a good answer.... the answer come back tweak the profile.. because each image will have a profile, when you do your copy and paste routine... the profile of one image maybe different than another.. and that causes issues.. grrr... i am just a novice and still learning...

these 2 links i think will help guide you on tweaking the profiles....
http://www.photoshopforphotographers.com/ps6site/download/ps6fp_color2.pdf

http://www.digitalretouch.org/3edition/downloads/extras/PSRR3_PrefsColorInfo.pdf

they cover alot of things but what your interested in the the sections on color profiles..... and check and see if there settings matches yours...

I hope this helps you out..... and i hope someone who a whiz on this can explain things better than me...lol... that shouldn't be hard...lol ..

aseth said:Its been 3 day, whenever I paste a jpeg in photoshop, the colors are off, redder, duller... I resetted the preferences still the same problem, can you help?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum