TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How do i add a blinking light on a picture, example inside

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 16th 2008#181390 Report
hello everyone i am new to this forums but i am a little fimilar with photoshop, well i no how to follow directions :o

i have Photoshop CS3.

i started my own business selling xbox controllers on ebay and i would like to make a picture that is of a xbox controller but a blinking light in the middle, and i want to make 3 pictures with different speeds.
OR IF YOU DO THIS FOR ME I WILL SEND $10 PAYPAL

i got the idea from another persons ebay page and i tried to copy the picture so i can put it on this forums but the page wont let me right click so im going give the item number and just look at the picture to see what im talking about Item number: 330286213529 go to ebay and type that item number in and look at the page

but i dont want that exact button blinking i want this button blinking red in the middle of the xbox controller

does anyone know of any tutorials i can follow, id really appreciate it!

Thank you for your time, you would really be helping me out with this business, im trying to make this my main source of income seeing as though i just lost my job
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2008#181397 Report
you'd have to do this as an animated gif.

- open your pic, copy the layer so you now have two copies.
- on one of them, paint in the glow so it looks like the light is lit.
- export the file into ImageReady : that has the animation/timeline toolbars where you can specify the time delays in the pic change etc etc, this would be able to allow for speed changed in the blinking etc.
- save it off as a gif.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 23rd 2008#181433 Report
KillerWolf said:you'd have to do this as an animated gif.

- open your pic, copy the layer so you now have two copies.
- on one of them, paint in the glow so it looks like the light is lit.
- export the file into ImageReady : that has the animation/timeline toolbars where you can specify the time delays in the pic change etc etc, this would be able to allow for speed changed in the blinking etc.
- save it off as a gif.

how do i paint it in glow? i dont see that option, im using CS3 does that have ImageReady?
sorry im alittle more new to this than you think.. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum