TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Quad bike silhouette for tshirt

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2008#179871 Report
Hey!

Im new on the forum so go easy ;). Im going on a "lads holiday" in 2 weeks and i have been given the job to create tshirts for the group. I used a shield design base from a video game and i am now creating new silhouettes for the different sections of the shield to reflect the holiday. Ive been trying to make a quad bike silhouette but every time i do it it comes out so badly that you cannot tell what it is actually meant to be. Here is my current progress:

Here are images i tried to make a silhouette out of:

Could anyone possible have a go at turning one of these images into a silhouette or help me get a better result, the outer lines of my attempts are also very jagged and i want them smooth.

James
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2008#180102 Report
lkky00245 said:If games like usfine sell buy wow goldQuake and Doom defined action gaming in the gaming world, Need for Speed was the definition of racing games. Need For Speed, maple story power levelingor NFS for short has been around since almost the beginning of when computer gaming gained importance. runescape power levelingNeed For Speed is runescape powerleveling a racing game in which the player chooses cars and then races on various tracks. It was and is highly playable due to the simplicity of controls and existence of a thin progressive knack in the game. runescape

If there's a moderator out there, how about killing this guy's membership of the group.

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum