TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Can I push the button?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139134 Report
[QUOTE=pank]And besides everybody should know by now that you guys actually run the forum. I just work here :confused:[/QUOTE]

haha ...

well, to give my two cents, i wouldn't ban him for this either. We all have our bad days, just as the females has PMS. I've noticed he's having a beef with pank as well, but I'm pretty sure it will pass soon enough..

I don't find Spectra as annoying as some of you apparently do, so maybe my oppenion doesn't matter that much to you. But I think it will make us look bad to ban him for this ..

or am I wrong?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139136 Report
ugh what's happened to him? ...i think we could do without him if you ask me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139168 Report
Well we can't ban somebody for being a pain in the ass or not liking me ;)
I have no idea what I ever did to piss him off but then again I don't really care. Yes, he is acting very childish in my opinion and trying to egg me on. That won't happen though...

The only time I have even considered banning him was when he (what I think) tried to make us look bad by making the "edited" post.

Somebody skimming the board may think we edited his post and that was not the case. He had no intention other than stirring up trouble.

Just keep an eye on him. Personally I have no real beefs with anyone. So if he wants to pout around I really could care less. If he starts becoming a problem we will do what we have to.

It just seems he's had it out for me for a while now and I really am not sure why. But, you guys keep me feeling all warm and fuzzy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139170 Report
Maybe he's just pissed you won't tell anyone the secret to Pank Tubes!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139182 Report
You have seen my secret tube though
And you loved every bit of it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2004#139285 Report
Ewww... ewww... ew.... another pank/deker gay reference.... ewwww.... ewww.... /me runs off arms fluttering and all light in my loafers to go lay naked in the moonlight on the fairway behind my house.

BTW... wifey's in CA @ the Writer's Conference--thank you Bob and everyone else who supported her with the mailing list. Bob, you pull some far off hits, man! She's got people signing up in Senegal, India, our Eastern and Western European friends, and BANGKOK! Confucious say, "Man who go thru turnstile backwards, going to Bangkok!"

Speaking of childish... I called him childish (Spectra)--made him mad enough to send me a p.m.--now I'M the one being childish, mwuhaahaaa. But I drive a Corvette with a BIG V8, and he's only got a learners permit if he's lucky, begging time from mumsy for the minivan!!! MWUHAHAAAHAAAAAAA.

Whoa. I needta go to bed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2004#139311 Report
Yeah, we spoke via PM to. And I was actually nice.
Go figure... ;)

He told me he PM'd you...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2004#139312 Report
Oh, and as far as the hits... Cool...
I'm glad you are gettng some good ones. And remember we are world wide G' world wide...

Have you gotten a lot? Remember my finders fee! 35%.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum