TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Can I push the button?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138647 Report
Oooo... ooooo.... can I be the one to ban Spectra? He smaks of treason! Arrrrrgh, from the plank ter Davy Jones locker, arrrrgh, matey.

Although, I guess you guys are handling him just fine...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138655 Report
hahaha! been watching pirates of the carribean a bit lately!
man looks like he was in some bitchy mood the other day :D
I wouldn't ban him :/ but thats up to pank, because thats who he
was bitching at... maybe ban the hermit too! for making a thread after derek
closed one :/, we do have a PM system..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138657 Report
;)
I'm not banning him for this. He's entitled to speak his mind even if he is an idiot.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139002 Report
Whats this all about? Can i have a link?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139019 Report
Its the Microsoft domain thread(i think)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139038 Report
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=19887
Yep that was the thread.
And now he's pulling **** in the Pavo thread about Bush. He tried to make it look like somebody edited his post.

Now I am thinking about banning him. That is just trying to make us look bad and cause problems??

I'll let you guys decide.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139042 Report
I don't think he was trying to make it look like the mods edited it, but that he did.. he said "for fear of" not "because of" or something like that. Still he's just trying to say we won't let him have free speach or something. I don't think he should be banned for it though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139069 Report
Anybody can say anthing they want as long as we follow the rules we always have. I have no problems with heated discussions at all. I love them.

But I don't like sneaky tactics and won't put up with crap like that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139093 Report
The only thing I have noticed is that if you edit your own post BEFORE anyone else views it (immediately), it doesn't show the "edited" note at the bottom. Not that he needs a defense, we already know he's a maroon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139096 Report
Yeah, I finally found that quality post thread he was talking about...
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=19339

He claims to have seen me reading it a few times (must have waaay too much time on his hands). I remember clicking on it and seeing you guys doing a great job in there and really not giving it much thought. You know I mainly open a thread like that, see the really long posts, skim and move on.

Now that I read the whole thing it sounds liike he's had a beef with me for quite some time ;) Now I'm glad I didn't read it all before and reply back. I must have hurt his feeling by not replying or something. I'm still wigged out he is checking up on me to see what I am reading :rolleyes:

If you guys ever see a thread or something you really think I need to jump into make sure you let me know. There are waaay too many threads to try and catch somebody calling my name out. And besides everybody should know by now that you guys actually run the forum. I just work here :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum