TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 21st 2002#74701 Report
No, the splash page doesn't have links yet. it will eventually though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2002#74711 Report
The Webdesign link in the menu is the only dead one I found, I didn't check all you portfolio ones. I'll thumb around some more tonite.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2002#74737 Report
Looks good. No real beefs...

When you save the final splash make sure you cut it up or save the areas with text as .gifs so there is no visible compression loss. The text looks a bit lossy right now. Especially on the l/s

There is no HOME link in the nav area. How can you forgett a HOME link goofnuts. I'm too stupid to realize that if I click on the logo it takes me back to the index page... ;)

Verdict is out on the mouseover button/link changes for the tables. Makes me feel like it is one giant link and that scares me so I had to move my mouse off that area.

Seems like the l/s is a bit bare. Are you going to add anything under the nav area? Needs something. Or expand the tables to like 85% to take up some of the white space.

Overall nice work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74822 Report
I will be sure to include a home button for stupid people like you, pank.

Why are you afraid of the big link tables? I think it shows that all of those items are related, and gives you a much bigger target to click on. Why does it scare you? Why are you such a wuss?

I wasn't planning on putting anything under the navigation area. I guess I could put a big spinning, animated "E-mail Me" icon. Would that be cool? Or maybe some boobies?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74823 Report
BOOBIES.... BOOBIES.... BOOBIES.... boobies... boobies... boobies... boobies... boobies...

Has anyone else noticed how touchy Dek is about ACTUALLY getting constructive feedback... :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74825 Report
I'm not being touchy, i'm just asking for more of an explanation of why you don't like a certain thing. what if you were the only person that didn't like a certain thing. if i changed it just for you, then everyone else wouldn't like it. so i just wanna know why something is bad, so i can make a better decision on whether to change it or not.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74828 Report
well, like I told you on msn... I don't like the splash page.
The corporate-side is good, but the grunge part isn't that good.
It is too busy, doesn't fit with the other side.

And what kind of bands are you going to make sites for? Only slipknot-kill-you-all-nirvana-wannabe bands?

As I said, make something more classy... perhaps a saxophone, in the same colors as the corporate-side. Would look much better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74829 Report
But the whole point of it being a grungy look is to have a very hard contrast between the two sides... They aren't supposed to go together...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74846 Report
well, ok... wrong idea there i guess. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum