TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

something simple (looking for input)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63911 Report
its great just needs a little something more... i know simple is trendy but..... DAMN ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63932 Report
Originally posted by pheel
its great just needs a little something more... i know simple is trendy but..... DAMN ;)

are you using ie6 by any chance> [g]cf: my post just above[/g] :D
cheers
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63935 Report
Originally posted by eexell
could someone using ie6 have a look at the site, and tell me if the rollovers on the buttons work please!
A friend of mine can't see le color effect on the buttons with his version of ie6, and it doesn't seem to be a security setting problem

merci
xl

colors are there
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63940 Report
Originally posted by IHC

colors are there

thanks
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#64001 Report
yea it is simple, but i really like that, nice effect w/ the box and the buttons as everyone has previously said. i like the little perky pop up buttons in top left as well...i think u could maybe get ride of the outline when u click the buttons, but other than that great job
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#64015 Report
i thikn its cool how the images cover over eachother like a layer, but it does need more color

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#64020 Report
Originally posted by evilkid
i thikn its cool how the images cover over eachother like a layer, but it does need more color

well, the color is in the green rollover of the buttons, and in the portfolio....the webdesign and other sections will have some color in it as well!
I think that adding some color to the interface itself, would probably kill the whole idea! I have tried, but I really don't think it's worth it :/

Thanks for all the input everybody :D
xl

ps: I'll probably be posting the site in it's progression! I'm already having problems with the way the webdesign section looks
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64063 Report
I like the site an awful lot - good use of line-ism (if thats what it is called)

The colours are a litle ordinary - if you add some elewctrric blue and scarle red it would look a lot better :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64197 Report
I don't like the design of the page frame. It just seems really lacking. But it's practical.

Aside from that, I like the way the portfolio page looks with the thumbnails. Your photoshop works are impressive. I don't mind the popup because you have navigation arrows on the page. But if you wanted to get really fancy you could have a row of thumbnails slide by at the bottom of the viewing popup so you can see what's coming next, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum