TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please reveiw

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
May 31st 2001#4756 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4768 Report
Co0gie,

What is your position in this company?

You really just blew any credibility that company had. If you are going to be representing your company, it's really not a good idea to go around cussing people out and acting like a 13 year old. Personally, if I had any reason to use your company before, I certainly wouldn't use it now.

And you really have no right to be cussing Charm out in the first place. You asked for opinions on the site. You did not specify design, or content. You simply asked for a review. He reviewed it, had the guts to tell you that it was not that great, and then you flame him for it? If you couldn't take an honest critique, then you shouldn't have posted the site. If you just wanted to show off, then post it in the "Cool Sites" forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4769 Report
what's the use of asking review, when you only want to hear good reviews? when you're so full of your site, then why do you ask critique, so you could improve it?

CyberoX
ps:those **words, don't fit in this forum...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4779 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4781 Report
Well, that 14 kinds off explain your attitude...well..we'll leave it for now..but why do you call charm a gay.. do you find him attracting in some way... lol... Charm, watch your back men, I'd suggest putting a metal plate in your pants when you go outside.. You never know where Googie is at that same time..

lol...

No offense, just joking around..
to get my exam stress off the hook..
CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4782 Report
lol, although we know nothing about charms design abilities, he's always good for a laugh :D

I think he's absolutely right
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4790 Report
Um...I'm not gunna say anything bout charm vs coogie...but please dont swear man. I'm from alot of forums, and I was in the counter-strike forums for awhile...(massive and might flame war of beta 7.1 to final v.1), which turned into a giant mess coz of one person swearing. I was from the 3dap forums of gamespy...turned into a british/english vs american ego type war. Not good. This forum seemed nice (well so did the 3dap :D ) my point...dont swear dude. I left both those forums because of the wars...which were started by 1 person. Ignoring ppl is alot better :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4793 Report
What's that in your sig?? Do I see DEMON?? It's DAEMON, you ignorant ****er****ing a**h*****&é(&**. :D

^^ this is actually from some forum war discussing it's daemon or demon, favor or favour. American and English speech
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4797 Report
Opinions can be agressive and they can be insulting... especially honest ones.
Personally I find the interface annoying, and the content reads like a fortune cookie.

As an aside, I wonder why you misrepresented yourself? You are either:
a) "just some little 14 year old kid with nothing 2 do with it"
or
b) Someone who is a member of the company... "Our customers are likely to be using adsl or T1 connections" "we may make changes to suit the slower connecton"
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4800 Report
Ahahaha. That is good christian!! Although...you know we may have to have an art duel one day ya know...since you're a good christian...and im well A DEMON! So what's the spelling do u think? Demon or daemon? Now if I was gunna say demon along well it would be demon. But if I was going to say "greater daemon"...then it would have to be daemon...sounds cooler and looks more evil!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum