TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please reveiw

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
May 30th 2001#4693 Report
Please reveiw.....
Thanks in advance!

www.ivebeenbanned.com
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4695 Report
First of all, that making ready screen is really VERY irritating and it takes way to long!

Other than that, the site is very good, I really like it. The puzzle idea is cool, the navigation is cool, the colorchanger is cool, it's just cool :D

I'm not into flash, but why does the page load that long and still it's not smooth (hope you get what I mean, can't find the right words...)??

PS - I thought you were a newbe...??:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4698 Report
It does load very quickly with me..but yeah..I'm on adsl so... guess for modemguys it's pretty long....

I like your site..the nav is neat...and the opportunity to use a quick nav is easy to use....

Like it, nice work..maybe a portfolio section would be nice...

Greetz, CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4700 Report
Very nice site lay-out! The changing of color I thought was a very good idea, and the puzzle idea was equally cool. I have cable on this computer, and this is a really bad computer compared to my other one, and I still thought that it wasn't smooth...clicking on some things was delayed reaction. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for dial-ups. I can only guess is because the flash on the puzzle would lag things up. Impressive! Sehr gut er dokter!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4707 Report
We tried to develope the site so that out customer would not have to wait arround for images to load every time they log onto the site. So we thought if we just made all the loading time into one load then next time they go onto the site, they will not have to load and just go straight to the section they need to go to.
I have a 56k modem at home, and it only takes me about 15 seconds.
thanks for your reveiws you have given us confidence in out site!
thanks again

p.s. if you need any printing jobs in the uk... You know where now
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4728 Report
The only problem with that philosophy is that if people don't want to sit around and wait for an entire site to download the first time, then you won't have any customers to come back and visit the site again. Also if they delete their cache, they have to download it again. And if you change the site, they have to download it again......
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4747 Report
Our customers are likely to be using adsl or T1 connections
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4748 Report
how can you be sure of that statement?...

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4754 Report
Because our services are mostly used by large companys. E.g. Sony, British airways, mclaren etc
But i appreciate the feedback on the speed, we may make changes to suit the slower connecton
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4755 Report
looks like another annoying design firm flash website, complete with all the obnoxious bells and whistles...things that slide in, things that fade in, the ability to change the color of the logo (zzz...).

design has been put before content. there is no consistent navigation scheme, and in general, finding your way around is confusing.

not to mention the same old b.s. -- "we are committed to exceptional service"...really? wow!

"Our customers are likely to be using adsl or T1 connections"

why are you worried about users having to wait for images to download if you are certain they will have high speed connections?

besides, it is possible to design for the lowest common denominator (old computers, slow connections, etc) and still produce a quality site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum