TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Red Army site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 6th 2002#56926 Report
i love it, last time i tried to load it i just got a red screen with 2 frames, left it this time and was taken back a bit, i love designs when theres so much going on, perhaps more of a contrast colour included, some white outlines? dunno, n1 sniv
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2002#56952 Report
looks kinda cool to me.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2002#56983 Report
thanks I like it too. It's not near perfect or anything but I just like it. It makes me think of a mural.

If I did it over I would make the whole thing bigger to accomodate the higher resolution viewers. I would also do something about that right iframe. It looks bad being only half sized and sort of sticking over the guys helmet.

I spent a lot of time trying to make it and it would take way to long to redo it now.

thanks for all the comments though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57250 Report
meh to much huplay not enuth content not my style but hay if it is ur s go for it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57260 Report
Originally posted by That Dude
huplay

^^what's that?^^

yeah you're right, theres' not that much content but it's not a real site so it doesn't need content. If I ended up using it I would have to redo it in order to fit more info in it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum