TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

mesa back!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51857 Report
ilike the green give the site a splash of color

i hat java script does not work on eny thing but ie and that is not cool what about our linux useres or our mac useres what about the people taht think bill gates is kinda gay and shuld stop taking over the work huh huh i wuld like to know so GO FLASH WWWWEEEEE
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51863 Report
i went around trying to tone down some of the excess green.. the only page with lots of green is the company page..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51872 Report
hell yea, that looks hot man. gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51903 Report
Originally posted by Axiom

I, unlike many people on the planet, have disabled any javascript, java or any other scripting that can be used to execute arbitrary code on my machine. I am prompted if someone wants to run javascript and I view the script before allowing it to run. Perhaps a little paranoid, but I feel safer with it. The only thing that seems to be able to work around that is flash.

Considering what I have been told about the site, it's nothing new compared to your old site. The design may be the same but the use of flash it still pointless.

\

well, i had always thought my other one wasn't corporate at all, and very computer intensive. I think this one is much better for a corporate style. I uploaded the other one www.digisoftdesign.com/archive/v2

so, will u accept it if i convert it to HTML
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum