TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

please vote for ethic7 =\

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
May 7th 2002#46216 Report
that sounds like a fun idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46314 Report
ax: ha! eat a big fat juicy one! i love it!

ethic: it's not like that worn paper thing hasn't been done before anyhow.

side: i agree, i think it is spam and it's lame.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46320 Report
axiom: I didn't make the same type of layout style you were working on. You were working on the same style layout that I already had made .

Charm: Yah I know I am not the first and will not be the last. And like I said, I dont really care if he does the same idea. I don't know why axiom thinks that because I had the idea first and completed it that he can't still do something similar... As for the spam comment, ok I am sorry for posting this as a new thread. I should have posted it in the existing thread instead of starting a new one. So sue me.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46354 Report
Don't sweat it, ethic. We're a good bunch-o-peeps. I would have voted for ya, but the voting is already closed (I've been buuuusy). When I first read Ax's post, I saw him paying you a compliment--one dripping with sarcasm and self loathing, but a compliment it was. He liked your idea--escpecially since he'd had the same one himself. This community is like any other, you're judged not only by what your skills are, but also by what you contribute to the community--the 'norm of reciprocity'. Spend more time here--and the more you give, the more people will give back to you.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46366 Report
malibu hit the nail on the head.

It doesn't matter that we were thinking of the same thing at pretty much the same time. The fact is that I prefer to do something that is rarely done. So, by you making your site, I have to either continue and run the risk of not being as original as I thought or scrap my whole design and start over with a new idea.

Is it your fault? No. Not at all. There is no possible way you could have known that I was working on a site in the same style. There is also no way I could have known that you were working on a layout in the same style.

Now. Read what I have just said and re-read my original post. See if you pick up on the sarcasm. See if you realize that it was infact a joke. Hopefully, you will also pick up on the compliment.

As for the spam, this is a website showcase section of the forum. If you want us to vote for your site, perhaps give us a link to your website first, then mention something about "Hey, while you are at it, could you maybe vote for me here(insert link here)?" That might solve that issue.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46402 Report
Axiom: I new the first post was somewhat sarcastic. The one that got me kind of annoyed was the 2nd one, which really sounded like you were really serious. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46406 Report
ah crap, i feel a grouphug coming... :(

:p
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46487 Report
only if you squeeze my bottom NL:p
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46514 Report
since when did this become a gay love community?
*looks at signature*
nevermind...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46566 Report
LOL....@charm

and noway@axiom, your bottom is smelly... now piss off.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum