TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

please vote for ethic7 =\

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
May 3rd 2002#45333 Report
http://www.may1reboot.com

go to participants, sort by title, page 7. . In the middle of the list , EthicSeven. 10's are apreciated

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45383 Report
[INSERT CHOICE DIRTY WORDS HERE]

Ok, so 6 days ago, I started working on what would be the first layout I have ever finished for my site. It was going to be awesome. I didn't tell anyone about it cause well, I wanted people to be completely surprised.

So i'm cruising around the reboot website just now and I come to ethic7's site. Site loads up and what do I see...MY [DIRTY WORDS] IDEA!!!

Im not [DIRTY WORD] kidding. How do people do that? Am I telepathic or something? This is like the third time someone has come up with a layout that is based on what I was just thinking a few days before. There was the guy with the round website, the guy with the upside down site and now this!!!

Ok. I am going to go cry and maybe burn my computer.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45384 Report
SPAMM!!! After this post, I doubt someone here's gonna vote for you.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45408 Report
Axiom: This layout and all the code took me about 2 months.

sidefx: This isn't spam. I posted the site here to get feedback about 2 days ago, got lots of great comments, but I forgot about the may1reboot contest. So I posted it here again to remind all the people who loved it to vote for me.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45410 Report
i tried to find it, but didnt have the patience to search thru the site list and also I didnt see it on the 7th page? Maybe it got moved? Otherwise I would've voted you a nice 10 bud. But.... not too late. so find it again...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45415 Report
You could have just continued the thread.

Why I called is spam cause you were requesting something else other than comments and stuff, etc.
Its a great layout, but err.. oh nevermind.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45419 Report
Axiom: make sure that view by is set to title?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2002#45572 Report
uhm...I didnt have any trouble finding your site.

It doesn't matter how long it took you. The fact is that I had the idea of making a site that looked like a worn sheet of paper. Now I have to scrap my layout cause it's not as original of an idea as I though.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46120 Report
my bad I meant to address that post to marble.

Axiom: Get over it. Obviously I had the idea before you anyway. And I really think its quite immature to come and bitch to me about it when theres nothing I can do anyway. And really, I could care less if you try the same idea. If you can pull it off, more power to you.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46213 Report
Here's an idea.

Learn to detect some sarcasm you asshole. I don't really give a **** that you made the same type/style of layout that I was working on. I don't have anything to get over. Notice I am not suggesting you ripped me off.

So, in other words. Eat a big fat juicy one you elitist peice of garbage.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum