TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New layout

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40775 Report
hey guys, i was thinking about changing my site's layout. it was starting to bug me for some reason so i came up with this.

let me know what you guys think and if you ahve any suggestions.

it isn't completely new, but merged from the layout i have now. (i had to keep the crystal, hehe)

well here it is

a bit empty, but will look better once i get some content in there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40813 Report
well it's about 2:20 am and i got very bored and couldn't sleep so i put content in and added some stuff and made the actual page with working links.

here it is

it uses the same splash, which i will change a little bit tomorrow.

let me know what you guys think.

i hope i can get up at 6:30 with like 3-4 hours of sleep :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40815 Report
well the thing w/ me is that
i'm inflicted w/ something that causes
font to be fricking huge...
it just happened out of the blue!

so your windows and stuff are having
horiz. scrolls and what not...
http://www.boomspeed.com/slugul/fuxfont.gif
can someone help me fix this problem pls?

*low-blow*

in templates why don't u got alias's site
in there? HAHHAA *rimshot*

well ok...nice layout
kinda plain and not to different from the other
layout...but between the two i like the new one
better.

gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40819 Report
haha maybe i should put his template in there..hmmmm..naaahh

secondly, with the font, same thing happens with the comps at my school, no clue why but since theyre locked, meaning i cant go into anything to configure stuff, i cant figure out the problem so i can't really help you there, hopefully someone else knows the problem.

thirdly, yea i know it's not too different from the layout i have now, which is what i wanted, i didn't really want to get rid of the crystal because i like the way it looked, same goes with the low opacity grid and i do agree that it's a bit plain, so tomorrow when i have more free time, i'm going to work on it a bit more, maybe add some more good looking borders or a few more blended graphics in the background.

one more thing, how does one go about being affiliated with other sites? yes, i AM a n00b when it comes to this stuff and i have never dealt with this sort of thing before. do i email them or have to contact them in someway to get myself linked with them and to get them linked with me? i would like to get my site out there in the public so i was just hoping maybe i could become affiliated with a few sites.

well, time to get to bed, later.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40845 Report
Crystals, crystals, crystals.... *sigh*

Besides from the fact that I HATE crystals, I like it alot.

The idea of three simple square-areas holding the content is great.

Does it really have to open in a popUpWindow?.....

No mouseOvers on the navigation? Why? Would spice it up a bit, IMO...

Nice font, nice colors..(maybe ONE color other than bluish could make some of the more important stuff stand out?)

It needs content, of course...it´s hard to look at a layout without pictures or anything...Always leaves everything a bit bland...

But, in a nutShell-> cool. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40846 Report
looks alot like my website....Fusiun.tk but thats ok....nice work man...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40851 Report
damn i didn't notice that cuz i sort of used a layout i made a few months ago and incorporated it into this. if you'd like to see it to prove i didnt copy, i'd more than happy because i don't want people thinking i stole your layout.

i'll also see if i change it around when i get home, im at school now :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40852 Report
in fact, here's the layout now. it's on my webserver. notice the gradients on the top of the content section and the bottom? that's what i incorporated into my new layout.

here it is

and yes, i know the name is gay, which is why i changed it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40911 Report
its ok dude...i was just messing with you...the only thing thats really the same was the top parts of the tubing....but that coo....im working on a new design anyways..
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40938 Report
ok, cool. i'll prob add some more to the layout once i get rested. i just got back from the weight room after being off from it for about a week and a half and im EXHAUSTED. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum