TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

First Time Poster - Need Objective Opinions

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40449 Report
Adore the colors.
Don´t like the font.
Love the layout.

There. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40460 Report
Thank you very much Malibu for your criticism. That is exactly what I was looking for. Those nav items in the bottom right are actually just moved out of the way until I decide what I want to do with them . I forgot to turn the layer visibility off.

The text does look pixelated...what can I do to resolve this?

I love the quote. I totally am detail oriented. The vast amount of red space will be used for a simple flash animation that will push my services that I'm promoting in the local area.

For the area you referred to that didn't line up properly (and this is EXACTLY why I asked for input) I just tried to maintain the white space between the two elements...Do you see what I mean?

I'm not sure exactly what "gestalt" stuff is. FYI, I'm a nineteen year old web designer . Still learning....I've never taken any design concept classes or color theory. I would like to keep in touch with you for further projects and criticism. Your opinion is helpful (not to bash on others).

-Steven
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40461 Report
Originally posted by PaavoPerkele
Adore the colors.
Don´t like the font.
Love the layout.

There. :D

Any suggestions for the font ? I really like the font because it is symmetrical and the white spaces between each letter seems to be consistent.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum