TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ooo Obbah has a new layout

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 16th 2001#3638 Report
and perhaps instead of jumping to conclusions you will ask me about those things instead of making it sound like I am some egotistical warez monger.

Charm - Noone said they wanted it. It was a statement. If someone likes one of the many I have done, all they have to do is ask. In other words, If you saw one of my old layouts, liked it, and wanted to play with it to see what you could do with it, fine, all you gotta do is ask. Dont make it sound like i said people are begging me for it.

Good Christian - My experience with saying you have "files" for download is that someone is storing warez for download. The 'files' means that I might have shareware with the authors permission. As for your ASSumption that saying *not warez* makes me suspicious, I have never had that experience.

There have been many more suspicious people lurking in these forums. Many I have suspected of not being honest about thier software. I, however, did pay for photoshop from Best Buy. Luckily, I work for an educational institution that allowed me to purchase a license to use at home since I am a student there as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3641 Report
Clean and easy to look at 0blivious. Very nice....
I really like the colors too.

My 2 cents:

Buy it, Burn it, Borrow it, Warez it....HECK get it from the "software faerie"........Who really cares? I don't condone stealing software but com'mon we all know its happening. Adobe and all the other software manufacturers will hafta fight their own battles.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3649 Report
mmh yea i was kinda being ironic in that post. I wasn't really suspecting you from anything.

Nice design btw, but i still don't like the background.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3651 Report
Are you still going to use that sweet splash page you posted the other day? It doesn't exactly fit this design....but it was sure cool lookin'.
Later,
Justin
PS-About the warez stuff.....I don't condone it.....but when you make a regular salary and have a wife and kids.....$2,000 is a lot of money to cough up! My wife is still kickin' my @$#.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3699 Report
everyone was complimenting your work and you randomly busted out with this 'if you want it, just ask, don't steal it or you'll piss me off' stuff. get over yourself.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum