TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ooo Obbah has a new layout

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 13th 2001#3477 Report
Not very original, but its all my work so here you go. No, I havent added any content yet. I still have to finish the content management system and getting the database setup. Right now, I am tired so no work on it for a couple days

http://antistatik.oesm.org
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3486 Report
Nice. Minimalist. I like that a lot. The outer background color seems really bright though. Seems to detract from the rest of the design. Maybe if you made it a little bit more subtle green, with a little more yellow. But I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3488 Report
yeah, thats a planned change. I didnt realize how loud it was until i got it in a browser. Also plan on maybe doing rollovers with the navigation
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3489 Report
yeah, some rollovers would be nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3594 Report
great colors.
great simplicity of layout.

what county are you in? i think its now the law that all sites must have javascript rollovers. i say skip them. we're so used to seeing them and rarely are they anything interesting.

its nice to see a layout that is light, bright, airy, and original...as opposed to the same heavy, dark, and machine-like look over and over. bravo!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3601 Report
Off course, it's not a law to use javascript rollovers in your site, but you don't always have to look at the graphical content of the rollovers..Ever thougt of new internet users that come across your site, and don't know where to click? well, if they hover across a link and for example the backgroundcolor changes, then the users knows that there's something behind that button and clicks on it.. So rollovers also give good feedback to the user, but most webdesigners don't see this as their main goal with rollovers, they just won't a flashy thingy, and lose contact with the users..that 's a mistake that a lot of webdesigners make..

but off course, that's my humble opinion on rollovers..

greetz, CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3606 Report
heh, I really dont get that much traffic. The space is mainly a place for me to store images and other files*not warez*. I just put the site up cause I like playing with different layouts.
As far as I am concerned, If someone wants a layout that I have made, I will give them the psd's and code if they want. All they have to do is ask. Don't just take it cause you can, that would piss me off.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3616 Report
what the hell are you talking about?
who said anything about wanting your design?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3618 Report
and what are you talking about warez? The way you put stars around *not warez* makes you look really suspicious.

Nooooo, I am NOT using warez, what makes you think that?

Get the point?

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3631 Report
maybe he was just sayin that so some people, when they think, hmm...files.... that they dont think warez so he doesnt get abunch of warez requests or something
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum