TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

clans site, suggestions?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40317 Report
Wrong again... myg0ts have no real coders in their clan. They just post haxs others have made. I personally hate myg0ts and I ban/unbind all their keys as soon as they join our servers.

OGC was created by PLaZmO, PharLap, System, DocUK, and Nightwolf. OGC releases their source code on every new release.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40323 Report
Wrong again... myg0ts have no real coders in their clan. They just post haxs others have made. I personally hate myg0ts and I ban/unbind all their keys as soon as they join our servers.

myg0t is 1 guy. the rest who wear the tag are merely followers. They do infact have coders in their midst.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40325 Report
The most they can code is little bitch boy scripts.. like..

say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft; say timeleft; say timeleft, say timeleft

That's the only script I've known them to make. Well theirs was a tad different... that's my version of it and it wont show who is using the command in the server logs. All it shows is the server running the command. Their version used the same principle but with glow red. The flaw in this is it shows who said it and when. You see any smart admin can get around this by simply installing a spam mod onto their servers. If you say to much **** then you're kicked from the server.

myg0t is a clan.. just like any other clan in cs... the only difference is they cheat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40345 Report
@ axiom
---if they would be so pointless, then we would be overflooded by cheaters
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40590 Report
myg0t is a clan.. just like any other clan in cs... the only difference is they cheat.

You really should spend a little more time reading their site and viewing the forums in the cheating community. If you did, you would realize that myg0t is not a clan. There was an interview with g0d and his co-founder about why they started myg0t. Trust me, they are not a clan. They are a faction...and yes, there is a difference.

If that is the only script you have ever seen myg0t write, then you haven't seen much. You ever heard of having an alias in games? Perhaps you have one persona that everyone knows and you have the other you keep back in the shadows. Do a little checking around. You will see what I mean.

You see any smart admin can get around this by simply installing a spam mod onto their servers. If you say to much **** then you're kicked from the server.

A "smart" admin would write his own detection and kick script for spamming mm1/mm2 or abusing non-rcon server commands. Long before adminmod, OESM had in-place several scripts to warn, kick then ban anyone who abused mm1/mm2 and non-rcon server commands.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40599 Report
Like i said.. scripts.. myg0t is full of script kiddyz.. and yes i've read their forums and they do call them selves a clan.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40705 Report
lol this becomes cheaters-wanna-be conversation or what?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40725 Report
Actually, I play in a well respected clan. Cheating would kill the relationship I have with my fellow members. Most of them are great friends in real life and they were nice enough to allow me into their fold.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40978 Report
that's good - the last time I used cheat was..........during the summer - no more cheating 4 me, since my skill improved enough to give resistance to some cheaters

p.s.
big thanx to optical mouse, GForce 3, headphones, and high-rez monitor ;)

lol this thread became more interesting than I thought......:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2002#41330 Report
wow ...didnt expect this many replies...btw...look how the topic morphed from my clan site to cs cheats!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum