TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

clans site, suggestions?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
Apr 4th 2002#39429 Report
oh its a new program which monitors players for aimbot and wallhack cheats (c-d = Cheating Death) u can find it at www.cheating-death.com its getting updated everytime new cheat comes out, so it's defiantely good to keep servers from cheaters

p.s.
Venomsok nice clan site "never play sober", like the yellow colors.
I'll visit it as soon as I come from work, whuts ur name usually there?
No worries - I always use latest C-D on all servers ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2002#39434 Report
Just to let u know any one with a little c++ knowledge can hack cd and csgaurd. Just because you've cd installed does not mean u don't cheat. All cd does is protect against the mainstream cheats and it basically does the same thing as csgaurd now. What's your clans site url? I go by the name venom[NPS] and I'm one of the founding members of NPS.

P.S. Sierra has not given any written consent for CD to wrap their code around their code. I don't trust any 3rd party software on my computer and you should not trust it ether. This hole cheating crap in cs is getting way out of control. I wish they would get this new steam software running so they can release 1.4. To bad it will be hacked with in the first wk of release. At least their will be a week of pure bliss. :0)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39489 Report
not everyone knows C++, or am I the only one :(
CS 1.4 is good - tried it already, but still lots of cheaters :(

MSoF's url is: msof.kicks-ass.net
as I just read new server policy: 5min bann for ppl without C-D (but this is only after admin warnings - u ignored them ), so grab one and enjoy the blood party :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39584 Report
Bona: Yeah, UT is about the only game I play with any regularity. We've got a server on a T-1 in Michigan--one of the better servers in the Midwest. unreal://199.105.205.76:7777

Here's our clan site; [URL=http://www.clansfn.com/index.html]Clan[SfN][/URL]. Drop by the irc channel #sfn on irc.enterthegame.com; tell them Vortx sent ya (me).

We're playing in the finals for the National Shockwave 7 tournament on Teamplay.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2002#40095 Report
venom... whats ips to your clan servers?

btw, you will see me on all these servers as M[DarkOmen]

my Tribes1 clan... Tribes2 sucks teh dik
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2002#40169 Report
[NPS]: Dome of Psychotherapy - CS Server 128.138.113.151
[NPS]: Axis vs. Allies 2.0 - Day of Defeat server 128.138.113.203

Those 2 are always up and almost always full.

[NPS]: Pyro luvs Rid's Ass! (cs players)- TFC- 128.138.113.161
[NPS] conz n dualz- TFC- 128.138.113.200

Those are up some of the time.. I wish odd would install term server on these 2 so I can bring them up if they crash.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2002#40222 Report
it still does not detect the latest OGC but it does deactivate the aimbot.

yesh, the latest CSGaurd does indeed detect the last OGC.

as for cheating death, it's pretty pointless to have. almost as pointless as CSGaurd cause both search your drive for files commonly named in OGC, HLH and all the other childish hacks out there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2002#40225 Report
I was wrong.. csgaurd does not detect the 2nd to last ogc. I'm not sure about the most current version of OGC. I'm sure if the one I tested passed with flying colors then the more current version will get past it. It also does not block the aim bot. Sorry.. if any of you want proof let me know and I will show u ogc still works. When I was searching for ogc I also came across cheats for cs 1.4. I find it funny they already have publicly released haxs for a game that is not even out yet. Great work valve! Keep up the good work guys. I doubt cs will ever become a cheat free game.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40308 Report
It's no big deal. I and a couple others run www.oesm.org. Perhaps you have heard of us. if not...it's no surprise.

We have several clans hosted using CSGuard and one server used Cheating Death.

As far as I know, myg0t released his source code for OGC earlier last month and has stopped development of it by him. So, OGC spawns will be popping up soon, but all OGC as of now should be detectable.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2002#40310 Report
I like to play LDFPA and EOIFJS, and I run a clan site for PTRLS3 ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum