TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

opinion needed :)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27658 Report
I hate when people do that. Maybe he'll come back, but surely if you post something a day ago, youd look to see for a reply. Might as well delete the thread...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27684 Report
Yeah, but if he has some modem, he's maybe not so much online. We should wait a day or so, if he hasn't come online 'till then this thread should be deleted.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2002#27828 Report
I've been getting ready for school and stuff for the past couple days so I haven't had a chance to post anything, but I'll post again as soon as I make the changes. I appreciate the comments and stuff.

Out of curiosity, do you guys know of any type of Macromedia Extension that might check for web accessability? What sucks about the school servers is that they are really strict with accessability-related stuff. So while it would be safe to say that the site created is definetly boring, a lot of it is because of strict policies.

Thanks again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2002#27829 Report
I don't know of any Dreamweaver extensions that would check for that... Basically you just need your site to validate with the W3C. Also check out the link below for some tips about making your site validate and be accessible. Like I said, the site is already pretty good, and all of the information is at least readable. Even if not in the intended way. Those strict policies are there for a reason and are actually very good. They don't have to restrict you at all. You can still make a good looking site and have it be accessible to everyone at the same time. Look at it as a fun challenge, not a chore or a restriction.

http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum