TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

opinion needed :)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 19th 2002#27516 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2002#27522 Report
It looks ok i guess....its kinda plain, but im not sure if that was the design that you were trying to get at.....One thing that i would change would be the text in the gray nav bar....Its white and you cant realy see it...maybe change it to black or another color that stands out more....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2002#27523 Report
One thing that could be improved is the news and recent text boxes. The header colors on them seem a little harsh compared to the rest of the page. I'd try to mute them a little bit. Also you might want to change the outlines to a grey or something a little less contrasting.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2002#27537 Report
The Courier font must die!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27644 Report
Well, It looks ok, I can't complain on anything...
But I would like the text one size smaller, it really goes on my nerves

The graphics could of course be a little more advanced but I don't know if you want it to be more advanced...well, the colourscheme is ok; blue, white and red mostly.
But a little bit hard to see the text on the blue table, the text with the same colour as the bg only with some blur thing.. Maybe you should make the text a little bit darker??

Overall OK..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27648 Report
I'm glad to see you using CSS for quite a bit of your layout. The site is still quite navigable and understandable even with CSS and images turned off.

I agree with several other things that have been said. The headers of your content area are quite overpowering.

You use a couple of different fonts for the content areas, which doesn't look very good. Make them consistent. Strongly consider not using courier as your main font. It's terrible to read. Try Verdana. Or better yet, use the CSS switcher from www.alistapart.com and give your users the option to increase or decrease the font size to their liking.

The colors are quite boring, but I would imagine you were limited to a set pallete to match the logo or something.

Why do you open up the pricing areas in a new window? I would think it would be fine to have them just open in the same window.

While it isn't the most visually stunning site I've ever seen, (that isn't a bad thing) I applaud your use of CSS and effort to make your site accessible.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27650 Report
you left a comma in your link deker.

www.alistapart.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27652 Report
Sorry. Thank you for pointing that out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27653 Report
Hmm, maybe he just wanted us to look at his site. He posted this 24 hours ago...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2002#27657 Report
Many hits y'know...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum