TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

3D-Designs Web Site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25013 Report
The 3D-Designs web site is finally up. It's not finished yet but what do you think anyway? http://www.ts3ddesigns.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25021 Report
I don't really like the site, but I like the splash.
The main site looks, err amatuerish, no offence though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25022 Report
Thanks for replying, sorry about the home page, I still need to add a few more things and fix the buttons. I'm not surprised that you would say the downloads section is amaturish cause I made it about a year ago while I was still learning how to do web sites.
Thanks again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25025 Report
fo sho.. post the updates
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25045 Report
i liked the splash but the rest of the site is too overloaded and too much kiddy style
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25047 Report
Same here, I love the splash, but not too fond of the main page......
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25055 Report
I don't like the main page. I do like the splash. The comments suggestions only apply to the splash. I think, the main page is beyond my comments suggestions.

Comments/Suggestions
*The page is ten or so pixels too wide. It runs off my screen at 1024x768.
*I think you could create a better apperance if the entire page were in view. I have to scroll down to see the entire page.
*The text at the bottom in cross hatch is very difficult to read. Try to make the hatch the grey and text black.
*I would remove the . . . lines as it goes through the hexagon/cube or do a neat illusion with them.
*Try to shade between the 3d design at the top. I found it hard to read by itself.
*The shadding on the cube didn't appear 3d to me at first, because of the shadding. It looked more like a hexagon. Try to shade it where it pops out more.
*The cube that encloses the 3D looks somewhat out of place, because it's so close to the other cube.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25082 Report
I think it's alright i guess...
Kinda like you just used
those trend-whore patterned shapes
over and over, but i guess you must like
the way it looks or something...
but i think you should get rid of that "cool sites"
box, it is just crammed in there, it takes away from
the dropped-inward effect. i think you should get rid
of that and make the content window bigger, just
put the "cool sites" in links, or get rid of those IE, Qtime
buttons etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25600 Report
First of all I think you should change the main font. Times New Roman isn't a web font, use Verdana or Arial instead. I like the shape of the main site, but the buttons on the left site are vulgar... way to big and ugly...

Anyway, you got the fundament of your website, and it's something to work on. Good luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25602 Report
Its a pretty decent site.....the splash is really cool...and the main site is ok....but the one thing I would definitly change would have to be the buttons they are really big and I dont really like them...and by the sounds of the last few post there I dont think my people do either.....so I think if you maybe changed the main site around a little bit.....changed the buttons and things like that you could have yourself a really nice site......post and update.....and keep up the good work....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum