TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pointyhat Design website!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25017 Report
you are just a newbie who dont know how to fix his own mistakes and i dont label you, i tell you what i (we) see.

this one is realy cool:
only to be viewed in my school (wich only has 1024 * 768) for a little "comepition" in the graphic communication course

So you made the site to be viewed only on your school ? whats the point to put it online then so others can view it? Just take it offline and look at it when you are in school.

why you post your site here if you cant have any critique.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25018 Report
you are just a newbie who dont know how to fix his own mistakes and i dont label you, i tell you what i (we) see.

Urm... Yeah.... You seems to know alot about me and my work so i belive you.... Yeah... No seriusly!

whats the point to put it online then so others can view it?Just take it offline and look at it when you are in school.

Urm... Yeah... But that is not possible..

I can take critiques, but i already told you, only to be viewed with 1024 *768 resolution! I dont have time or energy to optimize it for annything else than its purpose: to be viewed by my teacher in my school with its 1024 * 768 resolution!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25019 Report
You seems to know alot about me and my work so i belive you.... Yeah... No seriusly!

If you already believe me who am i to against that.. so i'm right on that remark..

pffffewwwww, thats the first thing you admitted, you see it aint so hard.. you go girl.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25020 Report
THAT was irony!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25026 Report
realy ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25030 Report
In order to prevent the stretch in higher resolutions, you could place the images in layers and position them with CSS. That's what I'd do.

Also when you design web sites in the future, try to use one subject in you sentences. Not I/We/Whatever as it sounds really bad.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2001#25031 Report
to use one subject in you sentences. Not I/We/Whatever as it sounds really bad.

Well, i didnt know how many me and my gang was at the time i wrote it, thats why

Thanks annyway :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25074 Report
Yea and your teacher or whatever who does the course prolly has a bigger monitor than all of u and is prolly gonna view it in all resolutions to see if it works in them all, so ur prolly gonna lose.

sigh newbs
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25079 Report
well the banner pic on the left is pretty
nice, but you should made it more so that
it wasn't such a stop in the flow of it.

then as soon as you get to the main part of
the page, where i assume the content would be,
you lose it all. The graphx are nice, but then you
go plain, geocitiies-template HTML with the rest.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25090 Report
nothing ground-breaking going on here.

i think the name Pointyhat Design sounds so playful and whimsical but the site isn't playful or whimsical at all. that was a bit disappointing to me.

you should be thinking about how your site will be affected by different resolutions from the moment you begin. it is not a hard thing to do, so no excuses!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum