TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Here/Feedback

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2522 Report
Man, I missed all the action! I actually really enjoy Charm's comments and think they are extremely helpful. They are very similar to my own tastes and responses, so I usually just end up agreeing with Charm when he beats me to the punch. lol :D

Constructive criticism can be hard to get used to for some people at first, but it is one of the best things about working in a group or forum setting. With it your work will grow and change, you'll learn of new techniques, you'll be motivated to constantly improve, and the different opinions and tastes are always interesting to hear.

About the image:
For this style of design, it looks nice and clean. I agree with Charm that it's bland, but maybe that's because I'm not into motorcycles as much as you and I'm into things that are more colorful. *shrug* It would make a great background for one of those futuristic looking teen sites you see everywhere these days, though! mattboy was right that the triangle at the bottom is offset, and that's aggrevating because it makes me want to click on it and move it over. lol Also, I am finding I really wish I could read the tiny text. What does it say??? The effects on "thegr8one" text thing isn't too shabby, that's probably my favorite part of the image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2536 Report
when i was a kid i made a handsome pair of pants in home ec class and wore them quite often to school and to the beach.

it wasn't until many years later my friends and family told me how awful they looked and that they were the worst pants in the history of pants.

imagine the embarassment i would have been spared if they had had offered constructive criticism at the time the pants were being created and not been polite!

now i have to be alone for a while...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2538 Report
ROFL!

Thats Really really funny!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2539 Report
Hey, I especially dig the logo ....
Maybe you might like to design one for SHwing!.com

Ofunne
PS: I'm a church rat ....
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2540 Report
Originally posted by Charm
handsome pair of pants

Why does that make me giggle...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2542 Report
Great story, Charm, and a perfect analogy. :D

Now I want to see a photo of the handsome pair of pants. heehee
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2551 Report
sorry, the pants and all record of them have been destroyed!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum