TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The 3 Bahamuts

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1734 Report
I made these over the past week or so, I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions/whatever. Thanks!

http://members.home.net/neolion2/Bahamut.jpg
http://members.home.net/neolion2/Bahamut2.jpg
http://members.home.net/neolion2/Bahamut3_full.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1740 Report
I reallly like all 3 of them.
Those are some damn-creative designs....

Although I have no idea what Bahamut and Final Fantasy IX is.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1744 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim

Although I have no idea what Bahamut and Final Fantasy IX is.......

Bahamut is a summon from the Final Fantasy series(created by Squaresoft.) In these particular images, the Bahamut depicted is from Final Fantasy 9's FMV scenes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1745 Report
That didn't explain much.....I still have no idea.....

Squaresoft makes video games right?

Is it a video game?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1746 Report
Bahamut is just a dragon from a console game or computer game made by squaresoft, all those pics are from the movie sequences. Right ?

It is good images i think, although the first image could use mroe work in fitting in the three imgaes, but all round good work, also like the text effects.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1749 Report
Originally posted by Terphin
Bahamut is just a dragon from a console game or computer game made by squaresoft, all those pics are from the movie sequences. Right ?

That's right, FFIX was made for Sony's Playstation.

It is good images i think, although the first image could use mroe work in fitting in the three imgaes, but all round good work, also like the text effects.

Thanks. I wasn't too happy with the first one myself. A row of images like that would probably be more suited to animation.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1752 Report
How did you achieve the texteffect on the 3rd image, it's cool...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1755 Report
Originally posted by ZDevil::2001
How did you achieve the texteffect on the 3rd image, it's cool...

I made the text in channels. I put some text in then lightly distorted it (with glass or ocean or something.) Then took some vertical chunks out of it and duplicated the channel. I used difference clouds on the duplicated channel, then loading the selection from my first channel, inverted it, and cleared everything but the text. I made a new layer after that, loaded the selection from the channel I just made, and filled the selection with black. Then I duplicated the black text layer and inverted it. After that, I merged the two layers.

I think. I tried all those steps and came up with something very similar, but not quite. I'm sure I'm missing a step, I just can't think of it.

Also, I don't think this will work on a light background. If you want to use it on a light background you'd probably need to make the layer of black text totally solid (load the selection from your first channel) You'd then load the selection from your second channel and fill it with white. But I haven't tried that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum