TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site for schoolrock event

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18838 Report
Belgian peeps are pretty scarce in online communities. But places you find them a lot are First Person Shooter forums and Design communities like this. Try making a post to all Belgian/Dutch people on DBM forums, you'll get loads of replies :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18841 Report
Are you the guys that make those really good waffles?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18842 Report
Exactly, and more..

French fries aren't from France, there from Belgium, and we eat it with mayonaise. And beer, omg lots of it, beer everywhere you go, beer for minors. Beer, beer, beer!!!! ahum...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18843 Report
Belgium fries... How silly. I can see why they call them French Fries. Mayonaise and Fries... Psh. You're supposed to put ketchup on them. Or chocolate milk shakes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18846 Report
Well I like them better with ketchup anyway
I once tried a milkshake at the Quick (that's McDonalds but better :p), and you could stick a frie in it without it would sink to the bottom, and you could suck as hard as you could on the straw but you couldn't get any milkshake trough it.

You should try mix mayonaise with ketchup, you get coktail sause, hurai!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18847 Report
If you mix Mayonaise, Ketchup, and Pickel Relish, you get Thousand Island Salad Dressing.

I guess we're a little off topic all of the sudden, huh?

Hm. I like your sig. Good type and colors. Just thought I'd get back on track.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18848 Report
Thousand Salad Sauce, have to try that some day :D

Yea, I really thought the old one was way to red and ugly :D
I'm also thinking of making my own site, I always wanned to make one, but couldn't think of a style and name. I'm thinking of starting next week when vacation begins. Ideas are starting to come, and I allready have a list of 10 (mostly original) tutorials.

Btw, stars are really getting IN, i think, I see them everywhere :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18850 Report
i don't like the tiny, unreadable text by the 'schoolrock' logo. it serves no purpose. it's an ineffective use of space.

i like the colors (black, white, maroon)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2001#18854 Report
Yea, one of my friends at school really liked it, while a lot of people on the internet, say i should remove it.

So big dillema. :D ...well not really
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 26th 2001#19209 Report
umm...
maybe it' sjust me, and rr is a B*TCH right now...

but i clicked your new site link at the very beginning, then i went through the ENTIRE thread, read about the dressing (gonna have to try that too - but maybe w/o the mayonaise, cause mayonaise = liposuction leftovers)
so anyways, i went through the ENTIRE thread, got a water bottle from the fridge, sat down, opened the bottle, took a sip, and still it didn't load!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum