TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

District NHS Site

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 16th 2005#171845 Report
I have been tasked with building and maintaining the local district National Honor Society web site for high school. So far I have finished the contacts page and just wanted to get some opinions on my layout and design. Its simplistic because the users really aren't going to appreciate anything fancy, most of them hardly know how to use computers. So have a look and let me know what you think.

District 7 NHS Contacts Page

Also, what on earth happened to the great Team Photoshop site I'm used to? This new site is much harder to navigate and not nearly as pleasing. In fact when I first entered the address I thought I had run into one of those "page not found but we'll give you a lot of advertising" pages.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 17th 2005#171846 Report
Hi,

OK... Comments on your page... Pretty easy to read, not much really to comment on, but perhaps try a different font and see how that works... tahoma, verdana or arial, are pretty standard on most PCs these days, and are regarded as screen fonts.

Also, perhaps arranging your lists in alphabetical order would be good.

Sorry you don't like the site, I don't happen to agree at all with your comments, but each to their own
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2005#171856 Report
[QUOTE=riveroaks]Also, what on earth happened to the great Team Photoshop site I'm used to? This new site is much harder to navigate and not nearly as pleasing. In fact when I first entered the address I thought I had run into one of those "page not found but we'll give you a lot of advertising" pages.[/QUOTE]

LMAO... I hate to say it, but I totally agree with you. I guess it's still a bit of a work in progress, but I personally don't think it displays our skills and tallents as a photoshop community.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum