TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

337 Media Studios 3005

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 12th 2004#163769 Report
(- http://www.337studios.com -)

New website design. What do you think of it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2004#163770 Report
Hate to be negative but YUCK!

I like what you did to the logo font... but the colors and layout are gross!

try again.

CHRIS
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2004#163787 Report
Haha, im not gonna try again just cause YOU think the colors are gross. Your just being negative cause of a color or something you dont like. I got very little negative feedback so far on it but everyone loves the color selections and how it all blends together. Dont know, just not your style. Its ok though!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2004#163790 Report
well, seeing the type of clients you've got, your design works for what it is. u got the whole bling thing goin on. can't say i dig the design or nothin but it is what it is. for all the other designers on here, u can't expect something incredible or groundbreaking when you're dealing with clients with incredible design savvy like master p.

peace
chase2

oh yeah... the whole iced out text thing is played out like fubu. and come on duke, you can't get upset with dude not liking your color scheme. u posted your site on here askin for an opinion. son gave his.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2004#163831 Report
No he didn't give me a right opinion. He gave just a blaten negative comment about NOTHING, he just said its gross and that tells me nothing and is just a negative comment and not a possitive feedback, positive feedback is also something negative about my design. Just something I can work with to make it better, i didn't get anything from him and he should grow up when it comes to true feedback on a design. LOL

but seriously, i understand what you are talking about with the bling thing but your wrong, I think its played out myself but most all clients want something to the bling side so it sure aint played out of my pocketbook yet. I design what people want to see and they love it so I give it to them, my style my own way isn't bling but i do it cause they like it, and I had to put it on my site so they can see i can do whatever they want. Thats why its the way it is!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2004#163842 Report
Well my turn to give some feedback.
Well I don't know much about that style you, I mean the bling bling style and rap...
Sorry I have no idea what that is called. :P
But the header is pretty huge, well actually everything is pretty huge.
You are able to read the links, but I can't say it's easy, or very pleasing for the eyes.
I think the way you put up the whole site is pretty nice, you could make it a lot smaller.
... and not use bold text for a whole thing?
Bold for me is, okey this is something important, but if you have 500 words that are important then I wont read it.
The background looks like a photoshop filter, it probably isn't but it just have that feeling, and for me it isn't really working, and I can't say that I'm very fond of the black big borders, it might just be me but black is a very hard color to make something look good with.
Well that's something, and please don't get so upset if someone says something negative about your site, we are just here to help you.
Ofcourse Chris comments could have been a bit more why and how to make it better.
I think it's a good start but needs some work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2004#163845 Report
hey lee, one thing i can tell ya is on your subpages, you've got your subnav items where it says "Hear our beats" "watch our videos" etc.... I'd put em down in transparent gifs with a matte matching the background of your site. That way it looks more seamless. The header is a lil cluttered, u might wanna mute some of the background elements to make your logo pop off the page a lil more. Oh, and I'd push your header flush up against the top of the page so it doesn't look so much like a banner.

But i feel you on your comment about not getting anything from the comment, and you're right cause I should have said a lil more too. My challenge to you as a designer is to gradually pull your clients off of the typical pen & pixel design, and push your natural design forward so that you will be known for your own style. have people be like "yo 337studios comes thru with something fresh" I live in the south too and I hate that people couple southern artists with pen & pixel designs...oooh i hate that. I guess what i'm trying to say is; show them another dimension of creativity, and it will make your style and unique design in demand.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 17th 2004#163925 Report
Like that you have atempted to use standard HTML despite some adjustments to 'ALT'' and other stuff required, but am not inspired by your design and I have to admit download time for us meer mortal dial up is paiinful, and frankly not worth waiting for. But take some solace in the fact that this is the first post that I have been moved to comment on.
:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2004#163928 Report
I design what people want to see and they love it so I give it to them, my style my own way isn't bling but i do it cause they like it, and I had to put it on my site so they can see i can do whatever they want. Thats why its the way it is!

I can understand why you would make your site blinged (so that potential customers would like it) but I doubt that leaves a lot of room for self-enjoyment. If anything, a design should be true to yourself, no?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2004#163931 Report
He is bling, look at his sig. xD
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum