TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Digital Pulse

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 2nd 2004#159539 Report
definately not the compatability issues are only limited to the quality of the written code, beyond that there should really be no differences. dhtml is really the way to go, tables are gross and limiting.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2004#159618 Report
The Dreamweaver layer is a div layer code. The thing is that if you use another resolution than you are using the text will be floating somewhere else. Wich can be fix if you use f.ex leftmaring in the body tag and sett it to 150 or something instead of center. This will again make it seem maybe a little weird in higher resolutions, but in my eyes it's a way to go. None of my clients have been bothered by this.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2004#159672 Report
Thanks for th tips! Will try this out tonight
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2004#159742 Report
Sorry, I'd have to agree with bjorn on this one. Simplicity goes hand in hand wtih elegance. Without elegance, simplicity becomes nothing. Your older site was an example of elegant simplicity. Though, this one i really dont dig that much. The title bar is boring and doesnt stand out much from the rest of the site... I just dont like it that much. The site contrasts too much with your incredible 3d work, rather than complementing it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2004#159750 Report
This aint a site to showcase my work at all..its a new site for others. cyblingdesign.com is still live, this is completley different. I know the header isnt anything, its only temporary. Im not even going with that name anymore. I still actually like it, because basically it's easy on the eyes, and the content is smack bang in your face as pictures and a bit of text. If you come up with a way of making it any more simpler than this, please lemme know
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum