TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My brothers site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152616 Report
I'm not digging all the arrows with 'austinlee.net' on them. It's a bit distracting.

I like the site though, pretty different from the usual sites I see. But uh.. why so many dead animals? :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152620 Report
Very creative...but the navigation is a bit tricky. I think he could improve the 'plain text' look. He might want to use a better font.

I kind of like it in a way. Very confusing navigation at a first glance.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152655 Report
i think if people are just going to post 'hey nice work, great piece' all the time then theres no point in posting at all, for example when i posted my t-shirt designs i got 2 replies, what i needed was more people to tell me if they'd pay money for the designs, if i should have used colour etc etc, critique, its what i'm after anyway... not just a pat on the back...

on the site, it seems this guy has a better understanding than some about webdesign, and I think he has the skills to create something much, much better than whats up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2004#153681 Report
i must say you are correct! mr.empty !
though its not a website that he's going to be selling and doesnt really use it except for friends to show pictures. I wanted to see what people say though Haha, i want to know if they think its funny and crazy as ment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum