TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Do you agree.

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 26th 2004#148969 Report
I just have one comment and one question.

The grey is hard to read on the green.

If you have to have a splash page, why open the page in a different window?

Hope this is usefull.

DewChugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2004#149011 Report
Im srry were is there green? Since i got such bad comments on the splash i will remove it, or try to make another a little/alot better. i will see if i can make the layout a full page instead of a popup. And yes any C&C is very helpfull.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2004#149050 Report
charge them what they are willing to pay, $250 isn't that much most places might charge up to $500 - $ 700 for something like that. I don't understand why people charge so little for there creative services , seems like people are charging nothing to do this graphic work,

"" I've seen some people start out with webdesign and design some sites like this for themselves, which is fine. But to charge actual money for this kind of **** really frustrates me, as well as all of the professional designers on here I'm sure.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but just because you have a copy of PS, and Dreamweaver or Frontpage doesn't mean that you're a professional webdesigner""

Comments like this really frustrates me when people charge nothing for some quailty work, because they are just doing it for the love of the art, that's ****in retarted at times, cause doing that just messes up the market for everyone else, if someone wants to pay you for a service, then charge them, there is nothing wrong to get paid a good amount for your time. If they want quality work then then that's more time out of your life, so up the price when needed..

I think 250 is a good price for something like that, don't feel bad, just if they come back make it better. Its a business. That's why its all ****ed these days....

Peace
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum