TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Is this good?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12401 Report
Yes, if you didn't want people to tell you what they thought, then why did you ask?

Why use your age as an excuse when someone says they don't like your stuff? If we had all thought it was amazingly cool, I bet you would have said something like "Yeah, and I'm only 16 too!!". Whatever benefits you more...

But anyway..... when I looked at your site, I had a strong feeling of deja-vu. I saw every tutorial that I've seen on the internet, all on one web site!

We all know that tutorials help new people learn. But most of the time, you don't show that off to other people, because they won't be impressed. They all did the same tutorials, and know that all you did was follow directions. So there really isn't anything to impress us there. Now that you've tried all the tutorials, use one or two of the tricks you learned and then add 15 new ones that you make up yourself.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12416 Report
Exactly...

Since I gave it some more thought, I thoght I'd give you a better speech...

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12418 Report
That's where you LEARN how to make your creation, dumbases.

Please, if you are going to cuss, spelling dumb a s s es correctly is almost a requirement.

I don't have to give the "you asked for it, you got it speech" since they already gave it to you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12424 Report
Hey :
Oblivious,Deker,@licomb,MobileBadBoy,and *NL* (no particular order)
know what was going on in my thread...
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2030

cybling boy :
u need to control ur anger and try to be mature about criticism. I took plenty of it don't worry..thats how we learn...And saying im just 16 doesn't do anything..actually saying that does nothing but say that ur so insecure that u have to blame ur immature behavior on ur age. ..Just take the criticism..it will help in the end..if u don't then well u don't have to post a reply using curse words...

oh yeah..I very much disliked ur site..it was..It needs a lot of improvement...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12474 Report
the splash looks good - but the rest is boring and there is missing a thing that makes me say woooooow
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13408 Report
Originally posted by cybling boy
ooh sorry bitches! For christ sake, i'm only 16 years old.....

HAHAHA THAT IS ABOUT THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD IN AWHILE!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I just wasnt expecting to read that at all.... HAHA

But hey umm, cybling boy, Im only 15 and there are even 12 year olds here that do better than you and me... age has nothing to do with anything. Also that is REALLY sad that thats all you do i copy the tutorials and then post them, thats not very original... You also shouldnt put copyright under the images either, because those arent your images, they are Teamphotoshop.com's images and ideas... Those tutorials are there to get you used to using all the tools and effects... not there to copy them and then use them and then say they were your idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13568 Report
i am only 7 years old and i've been designing websites for 5 years ... blah blah blah ... what a bunch of crap ... who cares!

oh, i'm sorry ... was that out loud?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13570 Report
wait.... who are you talking about charm......
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13572 Report
not anyone in particular. just tired of people bragging about how young they are or using how young they are as an excuse.

you are right, age has nothing to do with anything. good is good, bad is bad. but, logic dictates that older people will be more experienced and probably better than younger people (not always, but most of the time)

hey, i am only 25 but i loves me some prune juice and i already have a walker!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13597 Report
Hi, i've just seen this thread that 'I' made. I set up this account, and my really stupid brother uses it coz he found out my password. Look, i'm sorry about that thread and it won't happen again. Please hold while i break my brother.....

lol, really i'm sorry. I see he was promoting his very bad site! I'll change my password. Sorry again ppl
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum