TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Is this good?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12327 Report
I've been working on this site now for ages and i don't know if it's any good. The interface it uses is flash, but it's not very good. However, i don;t give a crap about that. Is the phootshop stuff i spent hours working on any good? Thanx.Here it is
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12331 Report
Well the first thing I noticed was the fact that I had to click to see a little flash movie. Then click to see the site, which wasn't as impressive as the first two pages I saw. Oh yeah, try to make your own tutorials. :rolleyes: Oh I'm sorry, those aren't even tutorials.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12342 Report
I don't think he was making tutorials. But yeah, not very original work there. All you had to do was follow everyt tutorial pank has to make those.

The first image was enough. You don't need two splashes. You definatly don't need a splash page done in flash.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12355 Report
ooh sorry bitches! For christ sake, i'm only 16 years old. I've been using these tutorials for about 5 months. That's where you LEARN how to make your creation, dumbases. I bet you weren't asking that sort of stuff when you were 16. And besides, everything on the site is in fact different to the tutorial, just that the concept is the same. Concepts make up the whole program. These tutorials are here to help people like me to get started in making nice graphics. This is my first ever site, with good graphics on it, maybe not as original as you hoped, but **** you man, im trying and that's good enough. Who the hell are you to ridicule me?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12358 Report
uhm dude, you're the one that asked for critique. Don't get angry when people don't like your work.
And how should anyone on this forum know how experienced you are with photoshop?

obviously you didn't read much posts on this forum, because your response crossed a few lines.
I know you're only 16, but on that age you can act (a bit) mature, can't you? :confused:

I'm not out to start a discussion, just telling you my opinion.
Just cool down and behave.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12359 Report
Well, if you weren't looking for criticism of your site, why post it asking 'Is this good?'
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12369 Report
cybling boy: I suggest dropping the attitude and language right away. If you can't take criticism, then it might be wise not to post stuff asking if people like it or not.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12371 Report
Dude ya need to chill if you are going to complain and swear at comments made, then you really shouldn't post here, i sugest www.coolhomepages.com messaeg board, ya should fit in right away.

Been 16 means nothing nowadays, there are lots of talented kids out there nowadays
-ali

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12377 Report
Looks pretty cool man. It doesnt matter really if someone uses alot of tuts does it. IF thats the way the wanna do it then let them. Sweet man it looks cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12381 Report
Wow, you 16 and your more immature than me.

I'm only 13. You're 3 years older than me and you can't even supress your anger toward others.

That's sad man...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum