TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

DKDC Flash Webby

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12131 Report
I'm in the process of making a website for my Counter-Strike onlin-gaming group...tell me what you think of it.

P.S. this is just a picture, not the actual .swf

DKDC website

*edit* id figure id explain what it is...the circles on the left will be letters. Example: Downloads would be "D" and Links would be "L." When you do a rollover, or bring your mouse over the letter "D" in the circle, a little movie would play in the big circle, and "Downloads" would show up. When you would click on the "D" the actual downloads page would come up on the white screen type thing...(kind of like a pop up tele screen what have you...) I hope i explained addequately...I hope you like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12135 Report
he thats pretty tight...i l,ike the bacground with those men with the guns that rocks....keep it up an you should have one bad ass site in the end.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12167 Report
that looks wicked man, the soldiers or whatever in my background are looking good. can't wait for the swf.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12208 Report
me either :P it's tedious work thought...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12221 Report
yup, a lot harder than designing a site in html. and it takes a lot more time. and aswell im sure many of the team photoshop forum posters agree with me when i say that making a site in flash isn't as smart as making it in html. due to many factors though i wont get everyone started.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12260 Report
im not doin the html site, although we will be having both, my friend is making it...check the menu page out here: http://dkdc.clanpages.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12292 Report
looking good man. LIking the colour. Nice shiz man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12308 Report
im liking it html site man. pretty sweet. except for the top left image, the one in the cross-hair is a little on the low resolution but its probably a screen shot from in the game so I guess you couldn't fix that at all. i like the navigation system, very unique and original.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12347 Report
Actually, that is a screenshot, it was from my friends old computer when he had a lil 2mb Open GL graphics card...it wasnt purdy. He finally got a 64mb Top of the line card now, so he will prolly be redoing that image, and thanx for the feedback guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum