TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hope, Faith and Charity DOT COM

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143826 Report
I really hope you're kidding, michaelp. Id rather shoot myself than use something like that ugly-ass 'slidbar' you linked to. *shudders at the thought of it*

deker: OK, but at least make it a little more prominant part of the design. make a header box of a color or just with a stroke and then put the text into it. or center the layout and add some colored bars along the side. its just that right now the title is getting lost in all the whitespace everywhere else, which is not good for brand-name recognition - it definitely needs to be more prominant imo. what I would do is make a bar with a light background thats 100% width and put the title in that. then it will make the site look better on higher resolutions, too. but I like what youve done.

and on a side note: if you want to have bars in between your list items, how can you do that? if you just use a bar as a list bullet, then there will be one before the first one. how can you suppress that or whatever? what will you do? put them in the html by yourself?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143832 Report
Are you referring to how will I do the navbar with only HTML lists and CSS? I'll take out the bullets completely, and display the list inline so they go beside each other instead of on top of each other, then you just add the appropriate padding and borders.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143838 Report
Yes, I understand.

You'll add the '|' characters yourself?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum