TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

First post.

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1021 Report
hand made lens flare? what a waste of time!

all i am saying is that anyone with experience will look at this and recognize the lens flare filter and be able to duplicate it without even changing any of the filter's settings!

i am not trying to discourage anyone, just stating my opinion that relying on filters is not the way to go.

i agree with 0blivious' comments about the stars and not using flat black. it would give it some depth.

oh yeah.....i love Gaussian Blur!

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1024 Report
here's a little thing i was playing with . i was trying to get some kind of space nebula-type background going.

just render cloudse
add noise and blur. than change the colour to red or blue or whatever u want the "gasses" to look like.

well hope u like it..

My newbie nebula-type space background thing:

i dunno if it works or not but here's the image:

and if u want to critic it, please go ahead
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1025 Report
yeah, thats a pretty cool effect, not the first to stumble upon it though..

www.geocities.com/snore_zzz/snore.jpg

none the less, good job.. really looks like a nebula, better than my try above..

snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1029 Report
looks great! you've created a great feeling of depth.

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1038 Report
I tried the space effect too.....but the stars aren't quite finished yet......

Mine is more abduction-type though.

http://www.angelfire.com/on/newmuzic/abduction.html

To view the image, make sure your display is set to at least 24 colors, but preferably 32 so that you see the FULL effect of the image.

Also, don't even bother looking if you are on 56k, because the image is HUGE....i think it's about 3MB

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1043 Report
is that picture user friendly?? cus i got cable and it took a while to view and my slow computer can't handle it hahah.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1802 Report
Final_Xero, the picture you present is a tutorial, which i have used.... do not remember on what page.... It was the first tutorial i ever tried.... so present the link to the tutorial....... do not take the credit for it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1806 Report
i didn't say i made up the tutorial at all!!

i just said that the picture was something i made (which i made aside the tutorial. as in, i knew how to make it but i changed the way i made it to my liking) so i, infact, did make it. but not on my own. i simply adapted it from another tutorial. i never said i created it without a tutorial. i was just messing around wit the tutorial i already knew.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum