TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a site I am working on for a friend and me

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141511 Report
I am not a big fan of splash pages unless it is an all flash site, but I was thinking about making a cool splash page that gave you a choice to go to the business site or the store. Still contemplating

Business or store, either way its not really the type of crowd that would appreciate a good splash page. Decide which part of the site is more important, which serves the purpose of the site the best....then make that the index and place a link on it to go to the other page (same with the other page.....put a link to get back to the index). This way.....you avoid the inconvenience of a splash and you also get to subject the business ppl to the store and the store to the business ppl.

Why not go with a subdomain? Store.netboynetworks.com or buy.netboynetworks.com or something. Thats a good way to seperate the diff. pages
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141640 Report
ya that is a good idea rodder. The store layout looks better in full view anyway. Actually whats funny is that I also own netboynetworks.net which I could just propagate to the store. I just forgot about it.
Thanks man I am going to run with that idea! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141666 Report
well i personally like the grid. if you decide to keep it, you can do cut down on loading time by making it a lot narrower. nice design though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142024 Report
...and welcome to the forum ;)

Have nothing more to add here, it's all been said. I like it. My only suggestion would be like raw's in a way...I'am a fan of sites that don't have to be scrolled in the browser. I want to have the site's less high...

Patric
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2004#142127 Report
Good work, the only critic i have is the login and account buttons, they are quite large for my taste they overwealm the top right area. I would make them much smaller and sleeker.
Other than that i think the site is great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2004#142184 Report
Mixing blue and grey, how can you go wrong!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum