TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Still in the works....

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138364 Report
wassup guys/gals, Im still working on my site and I thought here is the place for some crits, opinions & advice.
Its only 80-90% done...i still need to ad more onto it.
tell me what you guys/gals think
~Thanx
http://urbangrafixdesigns.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138677 Report
erm... Looks like a rip from a spam advertising site. You should change your font, and make your links a littler bigger maybe. othe rthen that you got the right idea.

the name, Urban Grafix Designs doesn't sound all too right to me, double plural words?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138698 Report
What in the world you talking about RIP?
you have seen this site elsewhere?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138763 Report
I think it looks good. I don’t like how some of the images look stretched. The 3d balls at the tiop look a little cheesy. I like that you put a lot of good content on the site. I can only think of little nit picky things to say.

Looks like you put a lot of time into it. Maybe just be a little more creative as to how you display your gallery and some of the content.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138774 Report
he said it looked like a rip of a spam site.

In any case, I don't like it. the square pattern is boring, repetitive, and looks as if it was just there to fill space - which it doens't do effectively. I agree with flack, the 3d balls aren't working. The logo is kind of crap, it doenst look like it would fit the name of your site. The name "urban grafix" rings in your mind a sort of tone or image that isn't conveyed by your logo. i think the script kind of looks bad anyway, The Registered mark is also the size of my fist on the screen, no reason why that has to be that big. In fact it doesnt have to be there at all. Put your copyrights in text at the bottom of your page. that still counts.

other than that, I dont know. It's boring. Lose the clipart thumbtacks too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138779 Report
»This is coming from someone who has coloring book art on his site..LOL
Any ways "Small fisted guy" thanx for your comment and crit.
as I stated before its still in the works, Im not looking for it to look like im into wildstyle art...although I can hang in any format. My last site was Hot in all trendy ways. what im expecting is for the client or even the visitor to have a "Comfortable" Navigation.
As far as the logo...its come a long way, if you hate it...then hate it!. Im not asking about my logo nor am I asking about the name of my company.
Urban Grafix Designs has come a long way. Now that Im doing it all by my self, no 3rd party to involve I think im doing great.
Thnk you all for past and up-n-coming comments.
and small fisted guy thank you too for hating ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138837 Report
Its not hate. Don't get upset man. We're just trying to help you look more professional.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138850 Report
I dont see anyting urban in this ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138856 Report
[QUOTE=urbangrafix®]»This is coming from someone who has coloring book art on his site..LOL
Any ways "Small fisted guy" thanx for your comment and crit.
as I stated before its still in the works, Im not looking for it to look like im into wildstyle art...although I can hang in any format. My last site was Hot in all trendy ways. what im expecting is for the client or even the visitor to have a "Comfortable" Navigation.
As far as the logo...its come a long way, if you hate it...then hate it!. Im not asking about my logo nor am I asking about the name of my company.
Urban Grafix Designs has come a long way. Now that Im doing it all by my self, no 3rd party to involve I think im doing great.
Thnk you all for past and up-n-coming comments.
and small fisted guy thank you too for hating ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't say "Tell me what you think" if you don't want to hear it, you ditz. You asked, he told you, now you're here whining like a 3 year old with a brick in his colon.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#138910 Report
Jesus christ, kill yourself. I'm tired of people asking for criticism when they can't take it.

Why the **** are you calling me a small fisted guy? Can I call you a small-brain guy? Or a small-penis guy? Because that ® logo is literally a centimeter - A CENTIMETER - wide on my monitor, and i'm at 1280x1024. Something wrong with the picture? I think that this is something I should at least be allowed to exaggerate because it is such a blatent mistake designwise, and if you're trying to argue against this, then you're wrong. Normally I'd see two sides to an argument, but if the ® logo is a centimeter wide on the page, IN 1280x1024 RESOLUTION, then it's too big. End of discussion.

I'm not hating, you retard. I'm helping you by giving you constructive criticism, and I'm helping you even more by not watering it down with pansy bull like "Well it's good but you MIGHT wanna consider doing ...this."

Im not looking for it to look like im into wildstyle art

What the..? When did I say your site wasn't "Wild" enough? I said it was boring. I would NEVER say that a site isn't "Wild" enough.

See, unknown knew what I was talking about because he said,
I dont see anyting urban in this ?

this is exactly what I'm saying. Your name is misleading, or else your site is misleading, but they don't seem to fit the style of your name.

Im not asking about my logo nor am I asking about the name of my company.

You asked about your site. The logo is in your site. Therefore the logo is by all means open to criticism, asshole.

»This is coming from someone who has coloring book art on his site..LOL

This is especially ignorant. What angle are you trying to come from here? The "Hey you gave me bad criticism so i'm gonna resort to 'my site is better than yours'" angle? And not even with a valid statement... "This is coming from someone who has coloring book art on his site." Thank you for that, would you like a medal for trying to diss my site and then just succeeding in making yourself look like a retard? It isn't coloring book art, retard, because I DREW THE OUTLINES. And in coloring books, the outlines come DRAWN.

God I wish I had an e-gun
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum