TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The new guy

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jan 14th 2004#137776 Report
Yeah you have really done some awsome work!
And I highly respects people who takes photos of their work and makes more than just graphics on the monitor so I give you the thumbs up there!
Not sure what to say about the logo...
There are so many people using it so I can't say it actually it's looking too much as anyone elses.
Oh one thing...maybe it's just me but I can't get up wallpaper number 2.
oh I almost forgot...Welcome to the forum and I really hope to see more of your work soon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 14th 2004#137781 Report
thats pretty cool..
im liking your work as well, just as the others..

i find the site pretty small though, but thats a matter of taste and it doesnt really matter since it suits the design.. i especially like the colours you used in the bg .. :D

welcome to the forum ..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 17th 2004#138121 Report
i think the sites great but on your profile you need a better photo of yourself looks like you stood there while your mom took it with the family cam. alittle better photography would be a good thing...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138848 Report
oki ? will i dont got the money .... im lucky if i got the money for som spray paint :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2004#139276 Report
Just realized that I sort of recognize you... you in the montreal area?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139371 Report
[QUOTE=unknown]oki ? will i dont got the money .... im lucky if i got the money for som spray paint :([/QUOTE]
i've takin pic's with my crap camara... it's in the skill of the designer if your good then you can make thoughs shots look great even if thay are messed up...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139373 Report
yeah, but low quality cameras can often times make a great picture look bad because of , well, the low quality of the pic! The most wonderful picture wont look good if it's really grainy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139399 Report
[QUOTE=supahsekzy]yeah, but low quality cameras can often times make a great picture look bad because of , well, the low quality of the pic! The most wonderful picture wont look good if it's really grainy.[/QUOTE]

Before: http://www.geocities.com/afguy91506/Beautiful.jpg
After: http://www.geocities.com/afguy91506/Beautifulcopy.jpg

these arent GREAT but the are a hell of alot better after i did the stuff to them... you can fix photos up thats what photoshop was made for in the first place...

Put a space after the link if it doesnt work...
AF
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139400 Report
sorry man.......your not winning that battle :D.

Also unknowns site no worky anymore......
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139450 Report
everything about your site has been done before. even the art showcase. exactly what have you done to distinguish yourself? content? no. design? no.

i say good effort at mimmicking others work, which is a good stepping stone to learning skills. but originality is absent in this work.

also, the site looks very spartan, but in a "i am not big on details" kinda way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum