TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The new guy

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jan 10th 2004#136996 Report
Hey ppl

Just another unknown dude...

What do you ppl think of my site ??

The Unknown :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137006 Report
looks nice but seems as if it could be developed further. i really like some of your attempts of bringing other illustration techniques into the web. one thing i don't like is that your logo, or identity looks too much like the http://www.designchapel.com/ logo. keep working on it though, you seem to have a great start and ideas.
i hope that's not your sig above. it's too tall.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137015 Report
I agree with what kranekick is saying. I think its a pretty good looking site, but it still has some room to grow and develope. I think your logo is alright, but it does kindof look like the design chapel's logo. BUT then again there are TONS of logos like that with the birds, or the wings, or the lion crest kindof things. I guess its just trendy or something :p

Nice work though man. Cant wait to see some more of your stuff. And you might want to consider making a different sig or cutting that one down, its rather large and there is a 25kb limit on the file size ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137034 Report
Isnt that logo the Deutsche Republik Logo??? Maybe i am wrong and sorry if that toiuched a nerve for anyone!

What I like about the work on your site is that it isnt original..... But you seem to have added a new perspective to it. Nowadays, you see those paint dribble things everywhere, but i have never seen quite the colour combinations that you have, also, i really like that masking tape over face idea.....

Thanks for sharing and Welcome to the forums
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137050 Report
hehe oki thanks you guys .. will i gonna get a new sign then ;) ... The bicefal eagle it's an old sign of many different cultures like roman or nazi. so i dont think is a rip of DC ... soooo i think it is all good ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137054 Report
i wasnt saying it was a rip... i was just asking

i actually think its suits the rest of your work
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137065 Report
hehe my bad
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137085 Report
welcome to teamps

i think its coo.

the logo is just fine, don't change it, but i think it's way too messy as it is. You sohuld define the actual outline of it. It looks really burnt and isn't outstanding from the rest of the site.

you have a lot of free space to kind of work with. (viewing at 1024x768)

yeah also make your sig smaller. Way smaller. It's annoying being that tall.

And one more thing, how did you do the shadow at the bottom of the page?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2004#137130 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 14th 2004#137746 Report
I really like sites like this. Small and to the point, with some nice background (made by ___?), and large buttons! I usualy exit anysite with those extremely small links that have you looking around for them.

I'm not sure if the grungy/spray paint look suits the background or size, but I think that's a pretty flexible area. Goodjob dude.

P.S. I believe profile takes an e at the end.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum