TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pre-launch comments

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Nov 30th 2003#131113 Report
Ok, now that I got the real link ...

- I like the header. The tree on the hill is awesome. Only thing I can see wrong with it is the "Swank Studios" type ... i think it might look better if it was blended in with the ground somehow. Kinda like ... if it was part of the ground ... or something.

- I don't like the navigation at all. It's just not creative enough. Maybe you were going for something simple, but that might be a little too simple. Perhaps a background color like your content area, only lighter.

- I think the bg color in the content area is a little too dark. A shade lighter would do wonders. But, it still looks good, even if you decide to keep it the same.

- I agree with whoever said the font is ugly, but I completely understand your defensive points about keeping it. Hardly anyone uses it and it gives a different feel and aspect to the site. I like it, but I don't at the same time. Kinda hard to explain. Maybe if they somewhat matched the style of the fonts you used in your graphics, it would look a whole lot cleaner.

Great job though, man. I love the site. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2003#131509 Report
A simple site, but it's too simple for a design company like yours. Also I don't like the background. Might change it to a lighter color to bring out your page more.

Overall, it's a nice site. Keep up the good work!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2003#131552 Report
Tree looks like its from The Ring, and it reminds me of my grandparents somehow LOL
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2003#131660 Report
Hmm, i really have to work on dreamsforsale.net.

Nice site! I don't necessarily like the green-patterned background, but the top image is hot.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum