TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Human Body

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10642 Report
K i am starting this website for my school and it has to be on the human body. I spent 15mins fo last night desgining this. Take a look and tell me what you think

http://crackedeggos.homestead.com/files/My-interface-2.gif

Thnx
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10643 Report
I liked your first one a whole lot more. That one is way too dark. I recommend having an arm for the top header thing, and put tattoos on it for the title. That or a font made of people for the header. I just think it's too dark and generic looking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10645 Report
looks too overworked. for something liks this i envision a lot cleaner design. also, not so dark and gritty.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10646 Report
Thnx guys.
I am staying home today cause it is raining. I will work on it all day. Stay tuned for updates.
Would it be alright if i keped the hazzy bacground but just like used a cleaner font for the title???
Anways i am working on it now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10650 Report
telll me what you think of the new one. I changed the font got rid of the niose and came up with this. i added another bar. Dont worry about the thing below it. that is nothing. i forgot to delete that. SOrry about the size but i wanted you to see it how i do. Umm does anyone know how to create a body with poser but have the background transparent cause then i could tha thing you suggested deker. Ohh well tell me what you think.

http://crackedeggos.homestead.com/files/new-one.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10656 Report
How about you just can that design and perhaps use the human body! You could make your site look like it's the inside of a person with veins and arteries and muscles and bones. It would be cool and sort of gory. And with it use just a simple black background. Now you ask how to make veins and arteries, well why not use a wire tutorial with the appropriate variations. I'm sure you can figure it out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10662 Report
are you kidding me? Take a closer look at that font on the second page. I don't think you want to use that for a school project, unless yours is the school that indulges in orgies instead of home economics! Or are you just trying to be funny? If so, I'm rolling!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10667 Report
I'm serious. How better to keep the theme of the HUMAN BODY then to show it off!! The fact that I suggested he use the inner workings is because you can create a rich, detailed, and interesting look and feeling.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10669 Report
nice idea. But like i dont really have the skills to oull something liek that off and i dont quite know what you mean. If you have got a scanner sketch it out for me plz. Yeah i wondered if you would notice the font. Does anyone know any other human parts fonts???? I quite liked my design. oh well
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10670 Report
Hhaaahha.............I have that font.

I would NEVER use it in anything, it's more of a novelty font.

But yeah, like scrypter said......you may want to look close at that one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum