TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

look whos back in action

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 28th 2003#126675 Report
simple, direct... nice style
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 28th 2003#126704 Report
MY GOD this shot is incredible (Lonely Water) and the Japanese Gate as well... the colors are real, clear, the focus is perfect on that tree, they make me wanna buy a better camera right now... what kind do you use? Is it a digital one?

As for the site, it looks really great, it's simple and fits the contain of your work.

edited: Did you edited those 2 pictures? I am amazed
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2003#126917 Report
Love it.

Only a couple of (very) minor things.

The contact button is a bit hard to find and it's also the same as other text which isnt a link (technically thats prolly bad interface design, but hey, it looks good :P)

Maybe it'd be worth the time to put a small border around the thumbnails, those which have a border (e.g. abstraction) look that much more real in the frame is all.

You could consider pre-caching the thumbnails and maybe showing them on rollover instead of clicking. Thats what i was expecting when it first loaded. That would increase load time quite significantly though, so might not be an option.

But as it is it looks great, loads quick and the work on it is really good, esp like the photography.

GW!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum